Kalm is situated in the Swartland area of Clarens, an older, well established part of town that is within walking distance of the square and the walking trails in the Clarens Conservancy
- five rooms, all individually decorated and equipped with everything needed for a very comfortable stay.
- The rooms are spread across three buildings in a large garden which affords our guests a good degree of privacy
- Off street parking for all guests.
"Anybody's" (queen bed)
"Somebody's" (double bed)
"Theirs" (extra length queen bed)
- B&B rooms with en-suite showers
- Enclosed verandahs
"Theirs" is a large, deluxe room that has its own fireplace in its verandah. All are equipped with tea/coffee making facilities, heaters and electric blankets.
"Yours" (queen bed)
"Whose?" (Extra length queen bed)
- En-suite showers
- Dining areas
- "Yours" has an outdoor patio with bench, chairs and table, and umbrella
- "Whose" has a partially enclosed verandah. It also has a slow burning wood fireplace in the living area. Both are equipped with heaters and electric blankets.
- All rooms have full bouquet DSTV
- DVD players
- Bar fridge
RATES START AT: R720.00pp Excluding Breakfast
PER NIGHT FOR COUPLES SHARING R1000.00 Excluding Breakfast